Business Allies help us support our Certified Naturally Grown farmers and beekeepers.
In exchange, we help our Business Allies highlight their support for locally-based sustainable agriculture.
We will thank you with the following benefits:
- Listing in CNG's newsletter, the Harvest Quarterly
- Access to electronic file of the CNG Business Ally Badge
- Laminated Sign of the CNG Business Ally Badge
- Acknowledgement on social media
- Early invitations to sponsor CNG events
We welcome businesses whose work actively supports sustainable farmers and beekeepers, or at least is consistent with the growth of sustainable agriculture.
Whether you're a local cafe, a greenhouse supplier, seed company or a local hardware store - we'd love to hear from you!
Becoming a CNG business Ally does not mean that a company's products have been approved for use on CNG farms, nor does it give a company permission to market its products as CNG certified. Instead, the Business Ally can proudly say they support the work of CNG and the farmers at the heart of the good food movement!
Thank you for participating!