Business Allies help Certified Naturally Grown farmers and beekeepers thrive. CNG helps our Business Allies highlight their support for locally-based sustainable agriculture.
Business Allies enjoy the following benefits:
- Listing in CNG’s e-newsletter, the Harvest Quarterly, with 7,000 subscribers
- Recognition on the Business Allies page of our website, with up to 6,000 visitors/month
- A dedicated blog post at the $300+/year level
- Access to the electronic file of the CNG Business Ally Badge
- Laminated sign of the CNG Business Ally Badge
- Social Media shout-outs
- Early and exclusive invitations to sponsor our events
We welcome the participation of businesses whose work is consistent with the growth of sustainable agriculture. Whether you represent a food co-op, a seed company, feed supplier, or a local hardware store - we'd love to hear from you!
We thank these Business Allies for supporting our work:
Please note that we offer certification to farmers. We don't certify farm inputs such as soil amendments, like OMRI does. Being a CNG Business Ally does not mean a company's products have been approved for use on CNG farms, nor does it give a company permission to market its products as CNG approved or certified.
Instead, our Business Allies can proudly say they support the work of Certified Naturally Grown and the farmers at the heart of the good food movement! You may download and print this invitation if you'd like to pay by check or share this invitation offline.
We look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions, contact Suzannah Schneider at 845 687 2058 or email@example.com.