Film Series + Expert Exchange + Discussions
Please join us for this series of six live sessions, guaranteed to boost understanding of best practices for vegetable production according to CNG standards and connect you to our nationwide network of ecological farmers.
Each dynamic 90-minute session will include:
- At least one short film, professionally produced by CNG
- Lesson by Gareth Stacke, CNG's certification specialist and an experienced farming instructor
- Expert Exchange, live conversation between two experienced CNG farmers
- Participant Q & A with the Filmed Farmer, Experts, and Gareth, plus
- Small group breakouts to network with experts and one another
Sessions will focus on the following topics.
The films and pre-recorded lessons will be made available in advance of each session to those who register for the series.
Registration opens Thursday, January 21st and is available to all farmers. CNG members can access deeply discounted tickets using a code that will be sent via email.
Sessions will be held Mondays at 4pm Eastern beginning February 8.