1. Highlight your commitment to producing flowers for your community without synthetic chemicals or GMOs
2. Gain access to more selective farmers markets and co-ops
Don't Just Take Our Word For It...
"CNG provides an incredibly valuable service for both the community and the farmer. Its sole existence is to do something good for people and planet."
- Steve and Mandy O'Shea of 3 Porch Farm, GA
"We chose to join CNG for the incredible sense of community and direct relationships, as well our commitment to growing natural wholesome food and flowers.”
- Eva Moss, Heartstrong Farm, NC
"Certified Naturally Grown stood out as a viable option to showcase the way that I grow and my commitment to the environment, without having to go through the red tape of becoming certified organic. Hearing from clients that the flowers are nicer than anything they get from the wholesalers, I know that my flowers have been grown with people and the environment in mind."
- Nadine Charlton of Blumen Fields Flower Farm, BC
“Flowers after harvest are brighter and more gorgeous in color and last twice as long as compared to those that are sprayed. The end results are worth it.”
- Sidney Egly of of Gypsy Flower Farm, MD
First, review our Considerations for Flower Growers.