Request for Proposal: Video Editor
Certified Naturally Grown (CNG) offers certification to farmers and beekeepers who produce food for their local communities without the use of synthetic chemicals or GMOs, according to the highest ideals of the organic movement. CNG's grassroots approach relies on peer-review inspections, direct relationships, and a high degree of transparency, all of which keep costs and paperwork to a minimum while fostering valuable knowledge exchange and networks among farmers.
More than 800 farmers and beekeepers throughout North America participate. CNG producers typically sell at farmers markets, via CSAs, and through the more forward-thinking independent grocers actively investing in their local food systems.
We seek an editor to create one to two sizzle reels and a longer video (around five minutes) about our community and certification. These videos will be used for external marketing and internal training.
The footage has been captured on smartphones by 9+ qualified farmers and beekeepers around the country, creating around 50-90 minutes of raw footage to be edited into the deliverables above.
- Ability to quickly and efficiently edit videos for multiple audiences
- Can demonstrate a Reel of previous edited work
- Excellent working knowledge of video editing software and audio post production
- Must have own equipment, including software
- Ability to collaborate remotely with Communications Manager on structure and content of each edited piece
- Knowledge of sustainable farming practices is a plus
DEADLINE TO APPLY
Thursday, November 14, 2019
We aim to complete this project by Thanksgiving, but qualified applicants who can complete the project soon thereafter are still encouraged to apply.
Send a short note to [email protected] with the following information:
- Why you are a good candidate to edit this project
- Links to or attachments of Reel of previous edited work
- Your fee for this project