Did you miss the boat to apply to Certified Naturally Grown by April 15?
Not to worry, we have special incentives to submit your CNG application by May 15!
Why do farmers join Certified Naturally Grown? Some want to access better markets, others seek to highlight their ecological farming practices, while many are drawn to the networking and learning opportunities that come with the peer inspections.
Whatever your reasons, get started today for gifts and a chance win FREE design services.
Want to learn more before you apply? We welcome you to attend an upcoming video chat with CNG's Executive Director, Alice Varon, and Programs Coordinator, Abbe Lentz, plus other prospective CNG members. Click here to register for "Intro to CNG: Does CNG Fit Your Farm?"
Here's the deal...
1. Submit your application/s by May 15.
2. After you submit your application/s by May 15, you will be automatically entered in a raffle to win free design services for a banner, business card, or postcard. Three winners total. Learn more about our standout design services here.
3. All growers who apply before May 15 and then complete the three core certification requirements by July 30th will receive the following welcome packet:
1 Proud To Be CNG signWith veggies for produce farmers
- Classic version for everyone else
2 bumper stickers
- Who's Your Farmer
- Grow Different
5 big "tag" CNG logo stickers
- Great for water bottles, laptops, etc
To be eligible to receive the perks above, the applicant must a) submit an application by May 15, b) have that application accepted, c) complete the three core requirements for certification by July 30.
What are you waiting for?Questions? Contact 845 687 2058 or [email protected]
This Farmer Brochure explains how CNG is different than Organic, and why farmers join.
To register your interest, please tell us here!
To find out who is CNG certified in your area, just click the map. You can search for all farms near you by entering your zip code and a search radius under the image of the map, or view a listing of all CNG farms any given state or province.