Certified Naturally Grown's peer inspections are about much more than verifying a member's practices meet CNG standards.
Our peer-review model also:
- promotes knowledge exchange between like-minded producers,
- fosters valuable relationships, and
- provides peer-to-peer technical assistance, all of which
- helps farms succeed.
This summer we want to enhance these benefits and streamline the inspection process.
CNG is lean enough that certification dues cover our core expenses. But to take it up a notch and make impactful investments we need our supporters to pitch in.
Could you become a monthly sustainer and provide the consistent year-round support that enables long-term planning and investments? We will be happy to thank you with this canvas market tote that sports our original hand-drawn design by Aly Miller.
Or make a special gift of $15, $50, $100.
- $15 = coordination of two farmers to complete an inspection
- $50 = screening to ID/qualify a lead farmer to be paired with a beginner
- $100 = screening to ID/qualify two lead farmers
All donors become a Friend of CNG, and receive our printed newsletter. It tells the inside stories of how our supportive community helps build successful farms - and it's only available to donors.
Your financial support will enhance peer inspections and help farmers succeed.
In particular, we'll:
- offer more help coordinating inspections in a timely manner
- pair new members with experienced lead farmers for their first peer-review sessions
- provide greater support for adopting advanced practices
Your contribution is critical. Any amount will have a significant impact. Roughly 1,000 producers participate in CNG's peer-review process annually! Please help make these experiences even more valuable.
We'd love to be able to mail you the very first issue of CNG's printed newsletter. It tells the inside stories of how our generous community helps CNG farmers and beekeepers survive and thrive.
Thank you very much!
If you become a sustainer by Wednesday, June 27, you'll receive these bumper stickers along with the market tote!