1. Highlight your commitment to producing food for your community without synthetic chemicals or GMOs
2. Gain access to more selective farmers markets and co-ops
3. Join a community of like-minded farmers
Don't Just Take Our Word For It...
"Raising high quality produce is part of our passion and history, which is why we are Certified Naturally Grown. Plus, I see CNG as a community-based certification for local farms. That means more to me than certified organic."
- Addis of Bugg Farm, GA
"One year, our alpaca pasture flooded and then we spent the summer battling the Colorado potato beetle. Thanks to advice from a fellow farmer during our inspection, our yield was actually quite high that year and we were able to recover. Being CNG is the most amazing professional development!"
- Chad and Xenia of Hole in the Woods Farm, IN
"We joined CNG to be a part of a community committed to better farming practices. We wanted the support and the credibility that goes with being part of an international body that certifies natural farming best practices. CNG is perfect for our farm because they believe what we believe. CNG is a terrific organization of people who all want to make a difference to our planet."
- Chris of Santa Rosa Ranch, BC
1. Pick the certification that fits your farm
Produce: For veggies, fruits, flowers, herbs, grains, maple, and Christmas tree
Livestock: For animals - ruminants, pigs, and poultry
Apiary: For beekeepers who focus on honey and bee health
Aquaponics: For systems the integrate fish and plants
Mushroom: For indoor and outdoor mushroom producers
2. Review the standards for your certification type
- Are they clear to you?
- Are they a good fit?
- If yes, create a CNG producer account and apply!
- If you have questions, please reach out to email@example.com
Sign up below if you'd like us to stay in touch with you, and for instant access to our free checklist to determine if CNG is the best fit for your farm.
>>If you don't see any fields, that means we have your information already. You can just click the orange "Update info" button to immediately have our tips emailed to you.
As always, please share this page with any farmer friends who might be interested.